24 apr. 2017

Sunday - Funday



The DreamºDare'Do-team got off to a flying start on Sunday morning with a training session at the local gym. After the gentle warm-up the ladies were put through a fitness test. Personal Trainer Sari Vannas guided the team through the training session and gave them tips and pointers on how to improve and continue. Everyone (including me) also jumped on this thingy, which after a while spitted out a paper with some kind of a body composition analyse. Well, let's just say... I've got to move it, move it. And eat healthier. :-)

The day continued at the house. More planning, lunch, group tasks, discussions and always, laughter. Throughout the weekend the team was beaming with joy - their passion for sailing and pride in the project shining through everything they did.

I find it really interesting to see how these women, with very different personalities, backgrounds and lives, set aside their differences and work together towards their common goal - crossing the Atlantic Ocean. I'm happy to be a small part of the project and I really look forward to seeing everyone again.

The mayor to the left and the skipper to the right.

Planning.

Warm-up before the fitness test.

PT Sari Vannas.

Inga kommentarer: