The challenge for week 5 was a black & white landscape. Well I went for a seascape a foggy and grey Sunday afternoon. I drove to a beach nearby and strolled by the water for a while just enjoying the sound of waves on the sand and the cliffs. It was my first time shooting on this beach and it took a while to find a spot I was happy with. Hardly ever do I have a clean horizon in my photos, but due to the fog this day you can't see all the small islands you would see another day. I really liked the place and I'm quite certain that I'll go there again. Not in the summer though... Cottages all around.
WEEK 5 - Landscape: Black and White - Look for a great scene with great contrast that will make a great black and white.
 |
"Gloomy Afternoon"
ISO 100 - 16mm - f/13 - 0,5sec |
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar