2 feb. 2016

Week 4


Last week I met this little dude for the first time. He was then exactly one week old. He is adorable, cute as a button, sweet as his mom and cool as his dad. A perfect little human being... 10 fingers, 10 toes, two eyes, two ears and one nose. Amazing.

Anyway I shot Stellan (that's his name), in poor light with the ISO cranked up quite high, with my Fujifilm X-T1. The processing I did in LR and Silver Efex Pro 2. The tiny man kept moving, so it was quite challenging to get a sharp enough shot. I wanted his forehead to be all wrinkly. And his mouth to be wide open. And for his hand not to be in front of his face. It took "a few tries" but I got what I wanted.

Week 4 - Portrait: Headshot - You shot a selfie, now shoot a "selfie" of someone else!
"Meet Stellan"
ISO 3200 - 35mm - f/2 - 1/125sec

The challenge was to shoot a selfie of someone else... This got me all confused. Again. I thought, and still do, that the word selfie comes from self portrait, a picture of oneself that oneself takes, makes or paints. One can't take a selfie of someone else. Or did I get the whole thing wrong...?

Inga kommentarer: