I’ve spent the week in Solighetto, Veneto, northern Italy. It’s been relaxing and good for the soul. Spring is on its way and long walks have been on the agenda. A day was spent in Venice, walking around without a plan, just roaming the “streets”. We came across this gondola boatyard at the Squero di San Trovaso and I took this photo with my X-T1 and Fujinon 10-24 lens. During the week I’ve also played with the panorama function on the camera, but I need a bit more practise before I publish one of those pics. The challenge this week was Wide Angle / Panorama and I went for the wide angle landscape or… well… urbanscape. I’ve then edited the photo in LR and Color Efex Pro 4.
 |
"Gondolas in Venice"
ISO 200 - 11,5mm - f/10 - 1/160sec |
WEEK 8 - Landscape: Wide Angle / Panorama - This is a great opportunity to explore panorama stitching and create a wide sweeping landscape.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar